1 – Introduction
These terms and conditions of use are applied for all Users of G’IMPACTE website, accessible at URL https://www.g-impacte.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Website”), published by the company DECATHLON SE with a capital of 10 450 €, registered with the RCS of Lille Metropole B306.138.900, company number 306 138 900 012 94, whose registered office is in 4 bd de Mons, 59650 Villeneuve d’Ascq, France.
When accessing the Website, these Terms must always be complied with and the User accepts them without reservations. These Terms may be amended. It shall be deemed that the applicable terms are those which are valid in the Website when it is used.
2 – Object
The purpose of Terms and Conditions of Use is to determine the conditions of using the Website made available to Users.
3 – Website features
On the Website the User can access the following sections from the site menu:
3.1 – News
In the “News” section the Website publishes regularly new articles about societal and environmental responsibility.
3.2 – G’IMPACTE
“G’IMPACTE” section presents types of support that Website can offer to organizations on topics of societal and environmental responsibility, also other means that G’IMPACTE team possesses, specifically: experts, tools and community.
From this section User can access G’IMPACTE platform which consists of:
- Environmental and societal performance tool by our partner ZEI which has an algorithm that allows to select relevant indicators for the User’s organization and does its performance calculations;
- Tool by our partner NEOREEDS which allows User to monitor achieved environmental and societal objectives of its entities in a timely manner.
Use of G’IMPACTE platform involves User in transferring relevant data of User’s organization. Data collected varies depending on the type of organization to be evaluated.
3.3 – Methodology
“Methodology” section presents the User three constitutive steps of the methodology used by G’IMPACTE team, namely:
- assessment of created value;
- definition of strategy based on efficiency and utility;
- project management and evaluation benchmark.
4 – Access conditions to the Website
The use of G’IMPACTE platform, which is accessible through “G’IMPACTE” section, implies redirecting to two external websites owned by our partners ZEI and NEOREEDS, and also setting up an account (namely with a username and a password) in both of these external websites.
In compliance with the Law on confidence in the digital economy (a.k.a LCEN) modified on August 6, 2004, the Website (also websites of our partners ZEI and NEOREEDS) disposes of a legal requirement to collect and store identification data. The User commits to transmitting exact and complete data on his/hers identity and disallows to impersonate the identity of someone else.
Diverted use or access of the Website is illegal to every legal person or entity.
5- Conduct on the Website
- shall not perform any illegal actions;
- shall not try to obtain and shall not collect personal data of the Website users by any means;
- shall not obtain, record or use any third party content, protected by intellectual property rights or the right to privacy, or which contains personal data or data that is protected by the right to one’s image, for any purposes other than submission when browsing in this Website;
- shall not keep, spread or publish any content that is illegal, harmful, offensive, racist, hate inducing, disinformational, discriminatory, pornographic, violent, contrary to morals, promoting harmful habits, posing a threat to privacy or third parties’ ownership rights, especially the right to a person’s image or ownership, intellectual property rights or the rights to privacy;
- shall not keep, spread or publish any information which would directly or indirectly reveal political, philosophical or religious beliefs, trade union membership, health or sexual orientation;
- shall not upload any content on behalf of a third party;
- shall not use a third party identity and shall not publish any personal information related to a third party;
- shall not keep, spread or publish any content that can directly or indirectly harm interests of DECATHLON.
In general, the User undertakes to refrain from any conduct contrary to ethics.
At any time the Website can remove content without a prior notice, with no compensation and refund, if the terms and conditions are breached and/or if there are suspicions about violation of third party rights.
6 – Intellectual property rights
All content published by the Website constitutes its exclusive property and is protected by intellectual property rights, in particular copyright, designs and models, brand names, domain names, patents, know-how, software or databases. G’IMPACTE together with its partners are sole owners of all content published and its relative rights.
In respect of the Website’s contents, G’IMPACTE grants Users limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence, without the right to grant sub-licences to simple accessing, browsing and using the Website. This licence does not grant User any other rights, in particular ownership right to commercially exploit the Website’s contents.
7 – Liability
7.1 – Liability of G’IMPACTE
The User visits and uses the Website at his/her own risk. The Website may contain links to other websites. Clicking on these links, the User acknowledges that G’IMPACTE cannot provide guarantees regarding their content, so he/she agrees that he/she visits them at his/her own risk. Therefore, G’IMPACTE will not be liable for any damage caused by the visit to and/or use of the Website and the information contained therein.
In addition, the User is informed that G’IMPACTE can at any time, without notice, briefly stop access to the Website for technical reasons, mainly due to technical maintenance. The User agrees to such interferences and waives any claims in this respect.
By using the Website, User is deemed to be aware of and to have accepted the characteristics and limitations of Internet technologies, particularly the response times when browsing or querying the server on which the website is hosted, technical performance, the risks of service interruptions and, generally, the transmission of data.
Therefore, G’IMPACTE is not liable in any case for the following (the list is not exhaustive):
- for any information on the Website, which was not published by G’IMPACTE online;
- for poor network performance, which disrupted the Website operation;
- for any loss of data;
- for any software malfunction;
- for any consequences of computer virus, bug, problem or fault;
- any damage caused to a User’s computer.
Following the Law of confidence in the digital economy of June 21, 2004 (modified), G’IMPACTE, being an editor of its Website’s contents, implies control on quality, safety, truth, or legality of submitted contents by User.
Nevertheless, G’IMPACTE is not being held liable for the contents of the partner websites which are linked to the Website.
7.2 – User’s liability
Using the Website, the User agrees not to hold G’IMPACTE liable and assumes personal liability for any direct or indirect damage, losses and/or monetary obligations arising out of:
- any third party claims regarding the Content posted in the User’s name, including infringement on third party rights when the User posts Content on the Website and/or violations of legal acts applicable to providing information to the public when posting and/or publishing material on the Website;
- any acts linked to the participation in the Website, which are in conflict with these General Terms and Conditions of Use, including any attempted fraud;
- violation of these General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website.
8 – Entire contract
If a clause or clauses in these Terms and Conditions of Use are declared to be invalid or void pursuant to any law or regulation or to a decision of a court or administrative authority, the other clauses will continue to have force and effect.
In the event that a party does not require that any clause of these Terms and Conditions of Use be enforced, whether permanently or temporarily, such forbearance may not in any case be considered to be a waiver of the clause.
9 – Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by French law.